!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net --> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

There is Always Hope at The End.


Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: 
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, 
"Allah, the Exalted, has said: 
`O son of adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed. 
O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you. 
O son of 'Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earthload of forgiveness.'''[At-Tirmidhi]. 


Ya Rabb muj per bhi kuch khaas karam fermana;
Baqshay huvay bandou may mujh ko bhi raqam fermana.

O my lord have some special mercy even upon me,Register my name in the list of forgiven slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment